Roses in Vase
Bachman's arranged roses are delivered in a vase containing sufficient floral preservative to sustain the roses.
If the water level is low, please add lukewarm water.
If rose heads begin to droop or the water becomes cloudy:
1. Remove all roses from the vase.
2. Immerse the stems in several inches of lukewarm water.
3. While stems are under water, cut off one inch using a sharp knife or scissors.
4. Leave stems submerged for 30 to 60 minutes until the stems return to a straightened position.
5. Transfer the roses immediately to a vase filled with lukewarm water and one half package of floral preservative.
If your roses are not satisfactory, please call Customer Service 612-861-8818 for assistance.
Bachman's boxed roses are delivered in water tubes or other water sources that contain sufficient floral preservative to sustain the roses.
Before you arrange your roses:
1. Fill a vase with lukewarm water and add one half package of the enclosed floral preservative.
2. Remove water tubes and any foliage that will fall below the vase water line.
3. Immerse the stems in several inches of lukewarm water. While stems are under water, cut off one inch using a sharp knife or scissors.
5. If rose heads begin to droop or water becomes cloudy, see above information for Care of Roses Arranged in a Vase
To prolong the life of your roses, display them in a cool location, away from direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold. Check the water level daily. Remove one or two outer rose petals when necessary to improve appearance.
For more information on Roses: